You mean a lot to me
And I know its now too late to see
But I still wish these words I did utter
Instead of always “nothing” mutter
As to me you are lost
Even though I still want you back!
(No matter what the cost:
As in Love I’ll make up for the money I lack.)
Milton Louw is not just a watchdog — he’s Namibia’s digital storyteller, making sure every citizen knows they matter, and every story gets heard.
Unclaimed Insurance Policies in Namibia: Around 5,000 Policy Records Now Searchable Online
Unclaimed Insurance Policies in Namibia: Around 5,000 Policy Records Now Searchable Online For over a decade, hundreds of millions of Nami...
-
Many Namibians have unclaimed benefits waiting for them in retirement and pension funds — money that rightfully belongs to individuals who m...
-
Many Namibians have unclaimed benefits waiting for them in retirement and pension funds — money that rightfully belongs to individuals who...
-
Many Namibians have unclaimed benefits waiting for them in retirement and pension funds — money that rightfully belongs to individuals who...