Wednesday 4 November 2009

Shortest job I ever had

I just probably had the shortest job in my life. A few weeks back I had been offered the job of Head: Corporate Sales at Legalshield Namibia and I thought it would be great opportunity to get back in the Corporate world – rather than working for myself ;-).

Anyway, was supposed to start on Nov2 and went there with high expectations. Unfortunately, they have believed someone else’s version of events of what happened at the ICT Alliance (If you remember – this was the organisation that could not pay me a salary for a part-time job but still wanted to have a disciplinary hearing after I had resigned at IIT.)

So, twenty minutes later – I walked out and like always, thanked God for guiding my life.

Funnily enough, one of my best friends for over 30 years had warned me about the job. He was arrested at his company on Wednesday and had wanted a lawyer. Even though he had paid-up membership of over three years, they refused him the services of a lawyer.

So all’s well that ends well. I am back on my own and running NamBizDotCom – AND it feels good.

Thought for the week:
“You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.”