Friday 3 September 2010

Panarotti's Thursday eat all you can

Took my daughters out for a birthday celebration last night and they ganged up on me and wanted to go to Panarotti's for "Eat all you can Thursday". Well, we got there past seven and waited for almost an hour and a half for a table (we were 9 people in total). I did not mind the wait, but when we sat down we were informed the special only went till 9 'clock.

Whoaw. I can eat as I like in half an hour. Nowhere in the advertising does it state it stops at 21H00. Especially after waiting so long.

But would you believe it! the waiter arranged that we can pay the special price, and arranged at least five bottomless pizza (including a seafood) for the same price.

I am not sure if it is because I have five daughters, or this is the normal service.

So from my side, congratulations to Panarotti's Windhoek for good food and EXCELLENT service.

I hope we all get such service elsewhere this weekend.

"Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served. But all other pleasures and possessions pale into nothingness before service which is rendered in a spirit of joy."