Sunday 12 April 2009

Search only Namibian websites

Hi, how do I search only Namibian websites for some information?

Well for my research I kept getting too many other non-Namibian information. I created a Google Search Engine applications just for Namibian websites: http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=001210031332072355124:2xvxaxbcffq

Thought you might enjoy it. Let me know if it is of any use. {Feel free to become a contributor of websites too - its for all of us.)

Thought for the week:
"Whenever I found out anything remarkable, I have thought it my duty to put down my discovery on paper, so that all ingenious people might be informed thereof.”- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Kind regards
Milton
________________________________________________
P.S. You can alos see the searh engine on my website: www.nambiz.co.cc