Sunday 15 May 2011

Charlotte's Guest House - managed living

I have just returned to Windhoek, Namibia and am happy to be home. I have been looking for a managed apartment or guest house environment where I do not have to worry about meals, washing or even security. I have found such a place in Charlotte's Guest House.


Charlotte's Guest Home is a stately and luxurious home away from home situated in the heart of Namibia’s capital city, Windhoek. The guest house offers guests quality bed and breakfast or self-catering accommodation options in tastefully decorated rooms with a range of activities for guests to enjoy in the area.


It is run by Mr Aziz Kyababa and his wife and its truly a home for me.


If you are single (or divorced) try a managed apartment environment - it gives you the freedom of movement, with the feeling of home.