My humble apologies.
Over the past 20 years it has been my honour of being the custodian of your personal digital information.
I have on a laptop in the possession of the Namibian Police a software program I wrote in 2004 called the "Namibian Consumer Database".
In that database of over 3 million records I have stored the following personal digital information if the people in it.
- Voters Register of Namibia 1999 (VRS99)
- City of Windhoek debtors book 2003
- Namibian Taxpayers Excel Sheet not dated
- Voters Register of Namibia 2009
- Nambiz database 1999, 2004, 2013
- Box holders of Nampost
Thank you for the honour and the understanding.
We in the world, and very much so here in Namibia, (where I reside with my Captain Adorable), need:
- Consumer Protection Act
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Protection of Personal Digital Information
I believe in standards.
I thank you.
Milton (whose turning 50 tomorrow 😇)